Bisalloy & Stainless Steel Drilling
The RAILBORE railway line cutters are proudly manufactured in Australia by Nitto Kohki Australia Manufacturing, specially to suit Cenbre's Rail drills.
Selected sizes are available from 13mm - 33mm diameter in both 25mm and 50mm cutting depths.
Railway Line Drilling:
- All types including Head Hardened Rail
- Designed for use in Cembre Rail Drills
- Suitable for all other Rail drills, using 3/4" Weldon Shanks drilling
- Drilling with water soluble cutting Fluid is recommended
- Suitable for Resharpening
- All to be used on lowest speed
* 220rpm Free Speed * 110rpm Load Speed
- Use BHM03050 Broach Holder
- Use a 5 litre Pressure Pack for Coolant
- Use water soluble coolant mixture 1:1 to maximise tool life
- For Bisalloy up to 360 grade max. diameter 32mm x 50mm
- Remove the skin from bisalloy plates and allow all teeth to be well into the cut before maximum feed is applied