For Hydraulic Pressure From 14.0 To 20.6MPa (142~210kgf/cm2)
SPECIAL STEEL BODY IS EXTREMELY DURABLE AGAINST VIBRATION AND IMPACT!
MALE AND FEMALE THREAD END CONFIGURATIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
LOW PRESSURE LOSS CHARACTERISTIC SUITS HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT APPLICATIONS.
- Quenched special steel body!
Powerful impact resistance especially against impulses
- Valve is designed to suppress pressure loss, particularly suitable for hydraulic applications which need big fluid flow rates
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle
- Specialised Hydraulic applications
- 4HSP with 6HSP or 10HSP with 12HSP can be connected to each other.
- Other combinations of different sizes are not connectable.