Connects Hydraulic Piping Even With Residual Pressure Up To 20.6MPa (210kgf/cm2)
CAN BE CONNECTED EVEN WITH RESIDUAL PRESSURE IN PLUG SIDE HYDRAULIC LINE.
THIS CUPLA IS BEST FOR FREQUENT CONNECTION OF PRESSURIZED HYDRAULIC LINES.
- Super HSP Cupla socket can be connected easily with small power to standard HSP plug even with residual pressure on the plug side of the hydraulic line.
- For impact resistance, especially repeated impulses, special quenched steel is used for the body. This ensures original performance over a long period.
- The design reduces pressure loss, and so particularly suitable for hydraulic applications where enough fluid flow is essential. Both socket and plug have built-in automatic shut-off valves to prevent fluid spill out on disconnection.
- For various hydraulic applications
- Super HSP socket should be used with existing HSP Cupla plug.