'N' TYPE IMPACT WRENCHES
The Kuken developed innovative 'No-Hammer clutch system' resolves all weakness of the conventional type. The N-Type hammer system is designed for heavy industrial and mining applications ~ M16-M50 bolt capacity.
The tools are compact and lightweight compared to other conventional tools which makes them easy and efficient to use and also helps in stable rotation. The grease doesn't displace from necessary hammer parts because of the contained lubrication function. Kuken promises better durability too, power doesn't deteriorate for a long period.
• Very low noise levels and minimum air consumption
• Excellent power, compactness and light-weight with very low vibration levels
• Shift-on action ensures less damage to bolts and nuts
• Accurate thread fastening works with patented N-clutch impact mechanisms
• Reduction of operators fatigue and trouble-free maintenance